What is Amazon Mom?
Amazon Mom is a Prime membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers in the prenatal through toddler years use Amazon to find and save on products that families need. Amazon Mom is open to anyone, whether you’re a mom, dad, grandparent or caretaker. New members are eligible for a 30-day free trial that includes a free trial of Prime in addition to Amazon Mom exclusive benefits. To receive these discounts, you must be in the Amazon Mom 30-day free trial or be the primary holder of the Amazon Mom and Prime account for ¥ 3,900 a year.
Prime Benefits Provided During the 30-Day Free Trial
- Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
- Other Prime benefits, including the ability to invite up to four household members to share your Prime shipping benefits for free.
Amazon Mom Exclusive Benefits During the 30-Day Free Trial
- 20% off diapers with a Subscribe & Save subscription. This discount includes a 5% Subscribe and Save discount plus a 15% Amazon Mom member discount. The maximum discount on diapers is 20%, regardless of the number of Subscribe and Save items arriving on your monthly delivery day.
- A 15% baby registry completion discount. The 15% baby registry completion discount is available 30 days before your child’s arrival date and can be redeemed on eligible items from your Amazon.com baby registry.
- Access to Amazon Mom exclusive discounts and deals.
Benefits After the 30-Day Free Trial
At the end of the 30-day free trial, Amazon Mom members will continue to receive the Amazon Prime and Amazon Mom Free Trial benefits listed above for ¥ 3,900 a year.
Current Amazon Prime Members
If you’re already an Amazon Prime member and you sign up for Amazon Mom, you’ll receive all Amazon Mom benefits for free. Note: If you cancel your Prime membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the additional Amazon Mom discount on Subscribe & Save items and access to other deals and discounts.
Any customer who has ever received Prime shipping benefits through Amazon Mom or Amazon Student is ineligible for the Amazon Mom free period. We also consider your free or paid Prime membership history when determining eligibility. Amazon Mom is limited to one membership per household.
For the Mom Terms & Conditions, click here.