- USB-C port port uses "Alt-mode" as opposed to Displaylink so video is smoother and no drivers are required
- Separate power port allows using the screen with low-power devices like phones (Samsung Dex) which do not provide enough power to the screen
- Many menu options for language, various image adjustments, blue light filter...
- Image quality looks good but don't expect 4k/retina smoothness
- Touchscreen low sensitivity especially in corners (near start menu). Sometimes takes 4-5 presses to register
- Cover does not stick to the screen despite having magnets. Double-stick taping the cover to the rear works well.
- Cover does not support the weight of the monitor when used as a stand without attaching the cover with adhesive
- Screen is surprisingly heavy given that it has no battery. Non-touch version is much lighter.
- Lack of Displaylink support requires that the host device to support USB alt-mode, which limits flexibility
- Screen surface is a little tacky and makes swiping difficult. Recommend applying a touchscreen coating like this https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B008RSU6WE/
|製品サイズ||36 x 23 x 0.9 cm; 1 Kg|
|商品の寸法 幅 × 高さ||36 x 23 x 0.9 cm|
|解像度||1080p Full HD|