Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
About This Book
- Get to grips with the newest features of WebStorm
- Use WebStorm to simplify your web development process and improve its efficiency
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure WebStorm to suit your workflow
- Develop mobile applications using web technologies with WebStorm
- Create simple web pages with the help of templates
- Improve your web development efficiency with WebStorm's built-in features
- Analyse and debug your code in WebStorm
- Perform unit testing and debugging in WebStorm to test your applications
- Get to grips with the latest version of WebStorm (WebStorm 10) to revolutionize your web development experience
This book will be your companion in building high-quality web applications using WebStorm, taking advantage of the newest features of Webstorm 10.
You will start with an introduction to the latest features of WebStorm and its interface, followed by learning how to set up a new project with the help of templates. You will then build a web application using AngularJS, ReactJs, Node.js, Express, and Meteor. This book will also show you how to use pioneering HTML5 technologies in mobile application development and package managers, as well as how to build automation tools for your application. Finally, you will discover how to perform debugging, tracing, profiling, and code style checking activities directly in WebStorm, followed by testing your application inside WebStorm, using some of the most popular testing libraries out there.
By the end of this book, you will have a solid understanding of how to develop powerful web applications quickly and easily with WebStorm.
Style and approach
This book is a hands-on guide to getting to grips with WebStorm, complete with plenty of screenshots and tips. New features are introduced to you with the help of sample applications.
+ 1 star for the easy to follow instructions.
+ 1 star for the reasonable price.
- 1 star for containing only very basic information that can be found via Github or a Google Search
- 1 star for lack of exercises or tutorials that are similar to free tutorials that come with WebStorm
- 1 star for incomplete product description and item arrived late and not shrink-wrapped (not quite "New")
There are a number of typos and other editing issues that should be fixed, but you can easily read past them.
It's an easy read with tons of goodies.