A kindness book for kids, helping others in need. Unicorn and Ted ventured into the woods, looking for the perfect place to play with slime. Along the way, they bumped into a few famous characters - who all needed help. Can Unicorn and Ted use nothing but slime to help them?
The story shows children how being kind not only makes others feel good, but it also makes the children feel good about themselves.
- Teaches children to be kind, selfless and compassionate
- Inspires kids to help others in need
- Promotes happiness and positivity within themselves
- Builds confidence in young readers age 2-7 with simple vocabularies
Ted and Friends Unicorn Series
- Book 1, I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn
- Book 2, The Unicorn Who Sold Zero Cupcakes
- Book 3, Unicorn's Slime Rescue
- Free activities at the end for extended fun
- Free coloring pages - secret link in the back of every book
- Free ebook with purchase of paperback!