- 本カテゴリの商品を2500円以上購入で買取金額500円UPキャンペーン対象商品です。商品出荷時に買取サービスでご利用いただけるクーポンをメールにてご案内させていただきます。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Translational ADMET for Drug Therapy: Principles, Methods, and Pharmaceutical Applications (英語) ハードカバー – 2015/10/12
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Serving as a practical handbook about ADMET for drug therapy, this book presents effective technologies, methods, applications, data interpretation, and decision-making tactics for pharmaceutical and preclinical scientists. Chapters cover case studies and in vivo, in vitro, and computational tools for drug discovery and development, with new translational approaches to clinical drug investigations in various human populations.
- Illustrates ADME properties, from bedside to bench and bench to bedside, for the design of safe and effective medicine in human populations
- Provides examples that demonstrate the integration of in vitro, in vivo, and in silico data to address human PKPD and TKTD and help determine the proper therapeutic dosage
- Presents successful tools for evaluating drugs and covers current translational ADMET with regulatory guidelines
- Offers a hands-on manual for researchers and scientists to design and execute in vitro, in silico, preclinical, and clinical studies
- Includes discussion of IND / NDA filing and drug labeling to support drug registration and approval
Souzan B. Yanni, PhD, is Founder and President of DMPK Consultants, Inc., which leads ADME/PK in support of preclinical and clinical investigations for of pharmaceutical and biotech companies. She has over 20 years of hands-on leadership experience in planning, executing, and overseeing drug discovery and early development for therapeutic programs with national and international pharmaceutical companies, biotech groups, and CROs. Dr. Yanni possesses a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, MS in Biochemistry, and BS in Chemistry. She is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, review articles, and book chapters on ADMET/PK as well as an external reviewer / editor for other journals.