Six sci-fi themes, six stories
Alien Invasion, Dark A.I., Time-Travel, High-Tech Hindu Mythology, Djinn Folklore, Telekinetics, and life-consuming cosmic entities are some major themes in this book. The author has woven these subjects into six tightly-knit, fast-paced science fiction tales.
1. Nark-astra, The Hell Weapon: The weapons he possesses make him the destroyer of worlds, and he burns for revenge. A high-tech take on ancient Indian mythology.
2. Death by Crowd: The dark desires of the masses; darknet websites fueled by a crypto-currency. What lurks in the background - an advanced artificial intelligence?
3. Genie: He rubbed a lamp alright, but what he got was the shock of his life. An entirely sci-fi take on the djinn myth.
4. Time Crawlers: There are individuals who exist in multiple time periods at once, and there are those who know about them....
5. Eclipse: No attacks, no blood-shed, yet there was an invasion and a conquest. Who are these shapeshifter aliens being hounded by an eclipse?
6. The Cave: The fate of an advanced imperial race hangs in balance as a dark celestial entity meets a legendary protector.