Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 3e (英語) ハードカバー – 2004/9/10
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The new edition of Dr. Otto's benchmark text of echocardiography is a must for everyone learning echo for the first time, or re-learning the essential concepts. Dr. Otto's writing style engages the reader and makes difficult concepts easy to understand. New to this edition is a discussion of new echo techniques including contrast and 3D and how they fit into the echo practice. All echo images are new to this edition and are complemented by new full color drawings of heart structures and physical orientation. Each chapter includes a practical outline called The Echo Exam, ideal for understanding the use of echo and how to understand the outcomes.
- Clear and concise coverage of the basics of image acquisition give the reader the how and why of echocardiography.
- All new four color line drawings and digital images.
- Comprehensive discussion of key and new echo modalities including contrast, Doppler, three-dimensional and transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- The Echo Exam (a one page summary of how to do it, the necessary calculations, diagnosis and examples) is included at the end of every chapter and at the end of the book as an appendix.
- A must for anyone learning echo for the first time, or re-learning the essential concepts....