- 【10％OFF】ギター・ベース弦まとめ買いセール。詳しくは キャンペーンページをご確認ください。 販売元: Amazon.co.jp。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
- 対象商品とインスタントカメラ スマホプリンター iNSPiC のまとめ買いで500円OFFになるキャンペーンを実施中。 キャンペーンの詳細はこちら。 販売元: Amazon.co.jp。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
TRAVELER GUITAR Ultra Light Electric Natural トラベルギター
TRAVELER GUITAR Ultra Light Electric Black トラベルギター
ammoon ALP AD-80 旅行エレキギター 折り畳み式 ヘッドレス 内蔵ヘッドフォンアンプ＆充電式リチウム電池 ギグバッグ付き
Steinberger スタインバーガー エレキギター Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe
TRAVELER GUITAR Speedster Red トラベルギター
Anygig AGE SE 両効きトラスロッド 左利き 旅行エレキギター ブラック バッグ付き
|価格||￥ 38,835||￥ 41,472||￥ 69,684||￥ 39,700||￥ 47,520||￥ 27,333|
|販売者||Amazon.co.jp||ギタープラネットWebショップ||woteritrade-jp||seikodo muzik||BIGBOSSお茶の水駅前店||SING F LTD.|
TRAVELER GUITAR Ultra Light Electric Natural トラベルギター
Ultra Light Electricは、ウルトラ・ライト・シリーズ初のマグネティック・ピックアップ搭載モデルです。
Neck Through Body:Eastern American Hard Maple
Fingerboard Inlays:Vintage Clay Style
Neck Width at Nut:44.5mm
Body Width:133mm ※ラップレスト含まず
Hardware:Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
Finish:Natural Satin Finish
1. No setup required. I usually spend time setting my guitars up when I receive them. This one was ready to go. The actiion was good, the frets were good. Same with the saddle and intonation.
2. The minimalist bag is perfect for what I need. It has one pocket. I carry some picks, cords, and extra strings. I leave the metal knee brace at home and use a strap instead which works much better for me than the knee brace.
3. I am very happy with the sound. This guitar has a single twin rail pickup and no volume or tone controls. This is fine I can get all the sounds I need from my blackstar amp and I am very happy with the sounds. I know because I spend very little time tweaking and more time playing.
4. This guitar is really compact but has a standard scale length. This was very important to me.
5. Holds tune very well.
None that I can come up with. This guitar was everything I expected and more. I have been very happy with this purchase. I have it with me all the time and I play more because of it. If something happened to this guitar, I would replace it immediately. It is now my most played guitar out of three by a long shot.
The guitar lacks balance. There's no body, in case you didn't notice. Due to that the fretboard is too heavy and guitar keeps pulling my fretting hand down. The included support is too slippery and slips off my pants.
NOTE: I play sitting down. If you play standing up, maybe the balance wouldn't be an issue? I wouldn't know.
Everything else is good: it's well made, is reasonably priced and is a good value for money.
However, for me, the off-balance proved to be too much and I ended up returning it.
I intend my three star rating to be a neutral one; it would be unfair of me to give a bad rating as I only used it for a week and then returned it.
- It is really light, lighter than any full scale guitars on earth, the advantage is it makes you have no excuses of not practicing, it is so cute that you just want to pick it up and start playing when you see it.
- But at the same time, it is way too light to play for real without doing some adjustment by your body, for me, I usually had to lift the neck up while playing chords or solo, it feels annoying at first, but I soon get used to it. I haven't tried but maybe someone can try to add some heavy objects attaching to the body to solve this problem.
- The metal frame for you to play while sitting sounds like a clever idea, but it turns out not work so well. Maybe it is just me having this problem, I tried to play with the frame for some time, and my arm (actually my arm near the shoulder) starts to feel pain. I figured out that though the metal frame compensates the lack of bottom body curve, the arm still lacks the upper guitar body support to rest on. So, try to change your posture a bit in order to practice with this guitar while sitting.
- About the sound of guitar, distortion sound is good enough to play rock/metal music, but I haven't really plugged it in to any amps in studio, just my practice amp. And as some reviewers said, the pickup is a little noisy (but it maybe an advantage to some who just want to make some noise). The clean sound, for me, is unsatisfactory, just barely acceptable.
- The fretboard feeling for me is a little hard to press, especially when playing chords, but it becomes an advantage for me for practicing, because it makes you feel much easier to play while using my usual guitar (which is a Fender Stratocaster).
- Someone mentioned about using it with AmPlug, I have tried it is indeed possible to use this guitar with AmPlug, just the AmPlug might stick out to your chest and makes playing less comfortable, but it is possible by again adjust your posture a little.
- Lastly, it's a pity it doesn't have a volume knob, makes it less possible to replace a normal guitar.
I am thoroughly impressed with this travel guitar. Having not played one prior to buying (no local retailers had one in stock), I was shocked at how small it really is, despite being full-scale. The quality is great, especially the neck finishing which makes for great playability. It seems to stay in tune quite well considering its unique string configuration, and it sounds surprisingly good through my normal Vox amp. I also love that I can sit back in a chair and noodle, unlike my other guitars. I'm an airline pilot and plan on bringing this with me on trips to practice on overnights (why I bought it), and will update the review if my initial impressions don't hold. Awesome travel guitar so far!