1. Symphony No. 7, Op. 45 'Sinfonia Romantica': I. Drammatico.Lento-Molto vivo
2. Symphony No. 7, Op. 45 'Sinfonia Romantica': II. Semplice Andante
3. Symphony No. 7, Op. 45 'Sinfonia Romantica': III. Feroce. Allegro
4. Symphony No. 8, Op. 48: I. Largo-Allegro
5. Symphony No. 8, Op. 48: II. Adagio
6. Symphony No. 8, Op. 48: III. Molto vivo
7. Symphony No. 8, Op. 48: IV. Con moto
Amazon.com: 2 件のカスタマーレビュー
Excellent performances of charming, tuneful symphonies
1999年11月4日 - (Amazon.com)
The seventh and eight symphonies of Swedish composer Kurt Atterberg are ingratiatingly tuneful and utterly charming, and the performances on this Sterling CD by the Malmo Symphony Orchestra are top drawer, presented in clear, warm, terrific sound. Atterberg is one of many post or neo romantic composers of the 20th Century who are unjustly neglected. While not as profound a composer as Stenhammer, Rosenberg, or Nystroem, or as sonically imposing as Alfven, he nevertheless can take his place as the greatest melodist among Swedish composers, and this CD belongs in the collection of every lover of tuneful romantic music.
Kurt Atterberg: Symphonies Nos. 7 & 8
2012年3月10日 - (Amazon.com)
Kurt Atterberg: Symphonies Nos. 7 & 8 is a 1998 Sterling recording starring the Malmö Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Michail Jurowski. Stig Jacobsson has written the music notes. Atterberg being a composer in the romantic school of composing like Brahms has a music composition that burns with passion and feeling. Truly a magical recording that should not be missed. Highly recommended indeed. 5/5.