- ハードカバー: 128ページ
- 出版社: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (2005/9/20)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0781750814
- ISBN-13: 978-0781750813
- 発売日： 2005/9/20
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 21.9 x 1.2 x 28.4 cm
- おすすめ度： 1 件のカスタマーレビュー
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 184,142位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
Surgical Anatomy Around the Orbit: The System of Zones (英語) ハードカバー – 2005/9/20
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This full-color surgical atlas provides a detailed, true-to-life view of periorbital anatomy as seen during an operative procedure. More than 130 photographs of fresh cadaver dissections and more than 100 vivid drawings by an award-winning ophthalmic artist enable surgeons to thoroughly preview this complex anatomy prior to surgery.
Using his popular concept of facial zones, Dr. Zide depicts the fine anatomic details necessary for today's advanced cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. A chapter on the seventh cranial nerve shows what tissue is innervated and delineates the exact zone of safety. A chapter on anatomy for facial nerve blocks is included.
A bound-in CD-ROM contains the book's 238 illustrations and extensive anatomic dissections.
Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 28-JAN-06 -- "This book presents the author's pertinent thoughts on facial anatomy, and its surgical relevance to facial plastic surgery, very well. Many find learning through diagrams and images easier than through text and this is well satisfied by the variety and number of illustrations. This book merits consideration for cosmetic facial plastic surgeons as an addition to a reference library."
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
This book does not simply contain the same information presented in many other anatomy books, nor is it just a new edition put out to make more money. Any facial surgeon should study this book. Highly recommended. Certainly the price is very fair. The Knize book is good, but half of the Knize book is on surgical technique for aesthetic procedures rather than on anatomy (some may view that as a bonus). And the Knize book is much less concise than this new Zide book in terms of how the anatomy is presented. Some of the figure descriptions in the Knize book are half a page long. You might say the two books complement eachother.
I highly recommend this new peri-orbital anatomy book.
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Atlases & Maps > Atlases
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > General Surgery
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Neurosurgery
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Ophthalmology
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Otolaryngology
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Plastic
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference
- 洋書 > Science > Biological Sciences
- 洋書 > Science > Medicine > Basic Science
- 洋書 > Science > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- 洋書 > Travel > Atlases & Maps