Supermodularity and Complementarity (Frontiers of Economic Research) (英語) ハードカバー – 1998/4/13
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This monograph links complementarity to powerful concepts and results involving supermodular functions on lattices and focuses on analyses and issues related to monotone comparative statics. Don Topkis, who is known for his seminal contributions to this area, here presents a self-contained and up-to-date view of this field, including many new results, to scholars interested in economic theory and its applications as well as to those in related disciplines. The emphasis is on methodology. The book systematically develops a comprehensive, integrated theory pertaining to supermodularity, complementarity, and monotone comparative statics. It then applies that theory in the analysis of many diverse economic models formulated as decision problems, noncooperative games, and cooperative games.
Donald M. Topkis is a Professor at the University of California at Davis.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
That being said, this book is a valuable reference to all who are using submodularity theory in research.
I think this theory is is probably the most significant contribution to optimization theory in the years after Danzig, Kuhn-Tucker and Rockafeller. Give the guy a hand!
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Economics > Econometrics
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied