Stand by Me ペーパーバック – 2018/5/15
PRAISE FOR S. D. ROBERTSON
- 'Stand By Me is a thoughtful story about the power of friendship and of the importance of keeping those we love always in our hearts.' Jaffareadstoo
- 'A heartbreaking tale' THE SUN
- 'Exceptionally beautiful' MIRANDA DICKINSON, SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
- 'A wonderful tale of devastation and ultimately hope' KATHRYN HUGHES
- 'A MUST READ' Stewart Foster
- 'When I wasn't actually reading this book, I found myself thinking constantly about it. Real. Emotional. Powerful. A must-read for anyone who loves to lose themselves completely in a book.' CLAUDIA CARROLL
- 'One of those unique books that once read will truly stay with you for a lifetime.' Compellingreads.co.uk
'- A sad, sweet, thought-provoking tale about the love and the bond between parents and children.' Lovereading.co.uk
- 出版社 : Avon Books (2018/5/15)
- 発売日 : 2018/5/15
- 言語 : 英語
- ペーパーバック : 423ページ
- ISBN-10 : 0008223459
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008223458
- 寸法 : 12.9 x 2.7 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: - 252,238位洋書 (の売れ筋ランキングを見る洋書)
I’m feeling impatient for the next book . . .
The author must be mates with Stephanie Meyer the way he keps plugging her awful books. There are also numerous heavy-handed references to when certain films and songs came out. OK, He can google. We get it.
One of the worst books I have ever read.