Solar Cooking (Footprint Reading Library: Level 4) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2008/11/7
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Two people from the United States have developed an efficient and healthy way to cook using the sun. Solar cooking good for the environment and is also extremely helpful to people in certain countries. Why is solar cooking important to some countries? How can solar cooking help save lives?
Dr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > English as a Second Language
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Reading Skills
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language