Life is strange. Surprising. And, challenging at the very best of times. This little book is a collection of daily readings to help you navigate the twists and turns of life with courage, wisdom and a bit of personal swagger. Think of it like a cup of coffee for your soul mixed with a loving punch in the face. No matter where you’re at in life, this book will help you rethink how to make the most of today. I’ve picked 66 different topics to tackle in hopes of shedding a bit of light on:
- How to increase your EQ and likability.
- How and why self-awareness is the key to personal happiness and fulfillment.
- Why the future belongs to storytellers and how you can better know and share yours.
- How to overcome fear and design a life you’ll love waking up to.
- And, heaps more daily readings on life, wisdom, courage, confidence and personal productivity.
Life can beat you up and burn you out, if you let it. This book will give you a daily spark of hope to make the most of it.
Over the past 15 years, Steve Knox has coached hundreds of leaders and teams all over the planet, sold thousands of leadership books and created the world's simplest personality tool to help leaders (like you) figure out who you are and how you can make your greatest contribution in business and life. He holds an MA in Entrepreneurial Leadership and is the author of two previous books.