The answer is YES, and this book will show you how.
Japan is not like the West, so it makes sense that there would be a learning curve to figuring out the job market here. The problem for so many people wanting to come to Japan is that the learning curve is so steep that it can seem impossible to start moving up. We want to share with you what the English teaching job market looks like in Japan, and methods that are tested and proven to work in it.
If you aren’t happy making a sub-par salary with no benefits.
If you want to make enough money to do what you want to do, guilt-free.
If you want to be treated with respect at your job so you can be proud to be a teacher.
If you want to have options for your career, so you can have the confidence to quit a job that isn’t working for you.
Then this book is for you!
The Tools you get with the Smart Guide
- Qualifications: which ones you need and how to leverage them to achieve your goals.
- Effective strategies that give you a road-map to the best jobs, and show you how to present yourself to be the #1 candidate.
- Get people to actually read your resume by crafting a narrative.
- Increase your interview request conversion rate; stop playing the numbers game and get the jobs you choose.
- Learn the markers that Japanese employers are looking for in a candidate.
- Templates to construct your resume, cover letters and emails to employers.
- Unlock the secret jobs market, where the top pay and best working conditions are, but are never advertised.
- How to use your network to get you jobs without having to compete with other teachers.
These are tools that will be useful for your entire life, including resume writing, interview skills and job search tips that will put you head and shoulders above the competition!
We have built a system that will show you how to get from Zero to One, then from One to Ten!
ZERO = Living somewhere outside Japan and wondering how to get here.
ONE = Living in Japan and loving the life here, but not making a big enough salary and not learning enough at work.
TEN = Getting the best salary of your career in Japan, loving your job, your life and your free time, with money to spend, save and invest in your future!
Issho ni gambarimashou!