The answer is YES, and this book will show you how.
If you aren’t happy making a sub-par salary with no benefits.
If you want to make enough money to do what you want to do, guilt-free.
If you want to be treated with respect at your job so you can be proud to be a teacher.
If you want to have options for your career, so you can have the confidence to quit a job that isn’t working for you.
Then this book is for you!
The Tools you get with the Smart Guide
- Qualifications: which ones you need and how to leverage them to achieve your goals.
- Effective strategies that give you a road-map to the best jobs, and show you how to present yourself to be the #1 candidate.
- Get people to actually read your resume by crafting a narrative.
- Increase your interview request conversion rate; stop playing the numbers game and get the jobs you choose.
- Learn the markers that Japanese employers are looking for in a candidate.
- Templates to construct your resume, cover letters and emails to employers.
- Unlock the secret jobs market, where the top pay and best working conditions are, but are never advertised.
- How to use your network to get you jobs without having to compete with other teachers.
These are tools that will be useful for your entire life, including resume writing, interview skills and job search tips that will put you head and shoulders above the competition!
Issho ni gambarimashou!