I usually don't write reviews but was compelled to do so after reading this book.
Was recommended this book from a podcast that is usually spot on.
If the people that this book is truly aimed at are the future of our society then we are all doomed. In reality this book is for teenagers to give them a simple overview of personal finance OR for those that are completely financially illiterate.
It is basic, juvenile in approach and mostly repetitive filler.
The advice (which is all common sense and written by a 20something year old who still works full-time?! I probably should have read a few reviews before buying the book) can be summarised as follows:
- Reduce your spending on needless things
- Be frugal in order to save up enough money to invest in cash generating assets such as ETFs, rental property etc
- Buy a property closer to work to save time/money on your commute
- Buy a property that doesn't leave you financially stretched; rent out as much of the property as possible in order to live for free
There are one or two solid points:
- Waste less time doing things that are unproductive
- フォーマット： Kindle版
- ファイルサイズ： 7934 KB
- 推定ページ数： 279 ページ
- 出版社: BiggerPockets Publishing; 1版 (2017/4/23)
- 販売： Amazon Services International, Inc.
- 言語: 英語
- ASIN: B06Y15M786
- Text-to-Speech（テキスト読み上げ機能）: 有効
- Word Wise: 有効
- カスタマーレビュー: 評価の数 336
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 有料タイトル - 257,991位 (洋書 有料タイトルの売れ筋ランキングを見る)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?