- ｢予約商品の価格保証｣では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Security, Privacy, and Digital Forensics in the Cloud (英語) ハードカバー – 2019/4/29
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
In a unique and systematic way, this book discusses the security and privacy aspects of the cloud, and the relevant cloud forensics.
Cloud computing is an emerging yet revolutionary technology that has been changing the way people live and work. However, with the continuous growth of cloud computing and related services, security and privacy has become a critical issue. Written by some of the top experts in the field, this book specifically discusses security and privacy of the cloud, as well as the digital forensics of cloud data, applications, and services. The first half of the book enables readers to have a comprehensive understanding and background of cloud security, which will help them through the digital investigation guidance and recommendations found in the second half of the book.
Part One of Security, Privacy and Digital Forensics in the Cloud covers cloud infrastructure security; confidentiality of data; access control in cloud IaaS; cloud security and privacy management; hacking and countermeasures; risk management and disaster recovery; auditing and compliance; and security as a service (SaaS). Part Two addresses cloud forensics – model, challenges, and approaches; cyberterrorism in the cloud; digital forensic process and model in the cloud; data acquisition; digital evidence management, presentation, and court preparation; analysis of digital evidence; and forensics as a service (FaaS).
- Thoroughly covers both security and privacy of cloud and digital forensics
- Contributions by top researchers from the U.S., the European and other countries, and professionals active in the field of information and network security, digital and computer forensics, and cloud and big data
- Of interest to those focused upon security and implementation, and incident management
- Logical, well-structured, and organized to facilitate comprehension
Security, Privacy and Digital Forensics in the Cloud is an ideal book for advanced undergraduate and master's-level students in information systems, information technology, computer and network forensics, as well as computer science. It can also serve as a good reference book for security professionals, digital forensics practitioners and cloud service providers.
LEI CHEN, PHD, is tenured Associate Professor with the Department of Information Technology at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia, USA.
HASSAN TAKABI, PHD, is tenure-track Assistant Professor with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, USA.
NHIEN-AN LE-KHAC, PHD, is Lecturer with the School of Computer Science at University College Dublin, Ireland.