Secrets of Power Persuasion: Everything You'll Ever Need to Get Anything You'll Ever Want (英語) ペーパーバック – 2001/11/1
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Learn the proven success secrets that get other people to see things your way without threats, without bribes, and without manipulation.
Secrets of Power Persuasion is the most comprehensive how-to book ever published on the art of how to get what you want from other people. It is required reading for salespeople, managers, marketing specialists, politicians, parents . . . virtually everyone!
• 8 Magic Keys That Control People
• How to Use Humor to Control Others
• 15 Proven Effective Ways to Make People Believe You
• The Secret to Remembering Names and Faces
• How to Bring Them to Their Knees with Time Pressure
• 8 Ways to Persuade the Angry Person
• 7 Ways to Get Uncooperative People on Your Side
• 8 Verbal Persuasion Ploys
• 12 Ways to Develop a Powerful Charisma
Roger Dawson is one of the country's top experts on the art of negotiating. As a full-time speaker since 1982, he has trained executives, managers, and salespeople throughout the US, Canada, Asia, and Australia. He is one of only a few professionals in the world to have been awarded both the CSP and CPAE by the National Speakers Association, their two highest awards. He was inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame in 1991. He is the author of Secrets of Power Negotiating, Secrets of Power Negotiating for Salespeople, and Secrets of Power Persuasion.