The SBI Group Vision & Strategy: Continuously Evolving Management (英語) ハードカバー – 2007/4/27
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Praise for The SBI Group Vision and Strategy
"Yoshitaka Kitao is a source of wisdom for tomorrow's leaders. He combines lessons from his predecessors with his own New Economy experiences in this unique guide to navigating today's business climate."
—Mitchell H. Caplan, Chief Executive Officer, E*TRADE Financial Corporation
"Yoshitaka Kitao's book offers an inside look at how he founded and built SBI Holdings into a major financial services company in just seven years. It's a remarkable and insightful story. Kitao also generously shares his innovative views on managing a company to build value for employees, customers, shareholders, and society at large."
—Joe Mansueto, CEO, Morningstar, Inc.
"As a founder of the SBI Group, Yoshitaka Kitao shares his organizational strategy and the history of building a company in the Internet era. I have known the author for twenty-five years and have seen him develop his successful managerial philosophy. Readers will benefit from the ideas in his fine book."
—Stanley Palmer, President, Marvin & Palmer Associates
Yoshitaka Kitao is the CEO of SBI Holdings, Inc., previously the finance arm of Softbank Corp. Mr. Kitao began his career at Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., where he was mainly engaged in the investment banking business. He joined Softbank Corp. in 1995 as Executive Vice President and CFO, and was then appointed CEO of the Softbank Finance group companies. Mr. Kitao holds degrees in economics from Keio University andCambridge University. He is one of the most recognized and successful financiers in Japan, and is the author of several books.
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Banks & Banking
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- 洋書 > History > Modern (16th-21st Centuries) > 20th Century
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership
- 洋書 > Science > History & Philosophy > History of Technology