Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clincial Practice / Online Editon (英語)
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
In an emergency, you only have one chance...and usually very little time...to make the right decision. How can you be certain you have the knowledge you need? Through six editions, Rosen's Emergency Medicine has set the standard in emergency medicine, offering unparalleled comprehensiveness, clarity, and authority. Now, the seventh edition places the latest knowledge at your fingertips, while a more streamlined format makes it easy to find the exact information you seek more rapidly and conveniently than ever before. Best of all, this resource includes access to a companion website where you will find the full text of the book, reference links to MEDLINE, and more.
- Presents more than 1,200 exquisite color illustrations that accurately capture the real-life appearance of patient symptoms and diagnostic imaging findings, helping you to reach a definitive diagnosis more easily.
- Includes "Cardinal Presentations" sections that provide quick and easy guidance on differential diagnosis and directed testing.
- Includes access to the complete contents online at expertconsult.com, fully searchable, as well as reference links to Medline, critical new clinical findings and recommendations, and a question-and-answer review section with over 1100 questions that enables you to brush up on key information in a quick and convenient manner.
- Presents greatly expanded coverage of emergency ultrasound and emergency gynecological disorders to place the latest knowledge at your fingertips, as well as state-of-the-art coverage of emergency ultrasound, management of sepsis, new airway devices, updated protocols for adult and pediatric cardiac arrest, STEMI and NSTEMI/ACS, DVT and PTE, and much, much more.
- Features a streamlined format (now two volumes instead of three) that focuses on the most need-to-know information so you can find answers more quickly.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued. --このテキストは、絶版本またはこのタイトルには設定されていない版型に関連付けられています。
"An impressive work...belongs in every emergency department library. - JAMA, review of the last edition.
"First published in 1983, this 7th edition of Rosen's Emergency Medicine, Concepts and Clinical Practice, is a clear and comprehensive two volume reference guide to current emergency medicine practice. As with each edition, emphasis has been placed on presenting evidence-based theory and applying it to clinical practice. Overall, this is an excellent book, if somewhat focused on North American practice, and it is a very useful reference text both for trainees and specialists in Emergency Medicine." Rosen's Emergency Medicine, December 2009--このテキストは、絶版本またはこのタイトルには設定されていない版型に関連付けられています。
The number for Elsevier Publishing is 1-800-401-9962, choose 4 on the menu and you can get the access code for expertconsult.com. Elsevier was very helpful and I am happy with their product.
We bought this textbook for the kindle which is amazingly convenient. Unfortunately the activation code for expertconsult.com that is described does not download with the book. after spending an hour with amazon.com and trying to explain what was missing they had no access to this code. i contacted the publisher, elsevier/mosby and they were very helpful, stating that this had been an issue with amazon and they had setup a website that you could enter your amazon invoice number and get the code. he was also able to do it over the phone and I received my code in 5 minutes.