Robinson Crusoe Stage 2 (700 headwords) (American Oxford Bookworms) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2007/3/29
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This award-winning collection of adapted classic literature and original stories develops reading skills for low-beginning through advanced students.
Accessible language and carefully controlled vocabulary build students' reading confidence.
Introductions at the beginning of each story, illustrations throughout, and glossaries help build comprehension.
Before, during, and after reading activities included in the back of each book strengthen student comprehension.
Audio versions of selected titles provide great models of intonation and pronunciation of difficult words.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
I give the book four out of five stars. What I like about the book is that it is so interesting. The adventure and the characters are amazing. I really connect with the character, Robinson Crusoe, because if that happened to me I would do the same thing that he did. I would also build a house, find food and find a way to get off the island. So, I highly recommend this book. (L.A.)
- 洋書 > Children's Books
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > English as a Second Language
- 洋書 > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods
- 洋書 > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language