Robbins Basic Pathology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 8e (Robbins Pathology) (英語) ハードカバー – 2007/5/31
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Get the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! Robbins Basic Pathology has helped countless students master the core concepts in pathology. This 8th Edition continues that tradition, providing outstanding, user-friendly coverage of the latest information in the field. Clinicopathologic correlations highlight the relationships between basic science and clinical medicine, while state-of-the-art gross and photomicrographic illustrations help you understand complex principles. What's more, access to the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com enables you to study more powerfully than ever before!
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Master complex principles visually with the aid of more than 1,000 high-quality, full-color illustrations, photographs, and photomicrographs.
- Understand all the key points with NEW Summary Boxes in every chapter.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.studentconsult.com, anywhere you go...perform quick searches...add your own notes and bookmarks...follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles...and reference all of other STUDENT CONSULT titles you own online, too―all in one place!
- Summary boxes highlight key information throughout each chapter.
- Illustrations have been improved and simplified throughout providing improved visual clarification of important concepts.
- A plethora of extras available on Student Consult including self assessment questions, Pathology case studies and Virtual Microscope functionality for most of the high quality photomicrographs.
- Valuable Instructor teaching resources on EVOLVE including all of the images from the book and a test bank with page references to the text.
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION
"A classic primer of medical education...A current, succinct, and easily comprehensible text, which covers the essence of human pathology. Medical students and course directors will certainly appreciate the new edition. The authors should be commended on the continued improvement of a respected teaching resource." - Modern Pathology
REVIEW OF CURRENT EDITION
"The book maximises on presentation by using clear headings and sub headings, good quality colour plates, diagrams and tables. In common with many other Elsevier books, it’s attractively presented. The authors are keen for the reader to learn about the advances in the field and have included details of these breakthroughs. The pathology textbook I bought as a student was just under half the price of this one and was left mostly on the shelf being largely unreadable with monochrome only illustrations and no extra features. That makes this book good value for money I would say!
Dr. Sager, Univadis, December 2008
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta) （「Early Reviewer Program」のレビューが含まれている場合があります）
The information it well organized so as the pictures and the free access online system give me so much advantages cause I can read it anywhere I am from my ipod
I'm really satisfied with my purchase!