A little music to get us started:
1. “Deutschland Erwache! “ - Gerhard Husch (barratone)
2. “Hitler's Call To The Nation” - Adolf Hitler (speaker) after all the movies he sounds a bit different in this recording
3. “New Years Eve Broadcast 1931” - President Paul Von Hindenburg (speaker)
4. “Reichstag Deputy Dr. Goebbels Speaks.”
I won’t go through all of the tracks but it is difficult to get such a collection on one CD.
Just be prepared for monotone and scratchy. It sort of adds to the ambiance. The Horst Wessel-Lied is fun to listen to; however, my favorite version is on a BBC program called “Allo Allo” where Helga does a striptease to it.
1. Deutschland Erwache!
2. Hitler's Call To The Nation
3. New Year's Eve Broadcast
4. Reichstag Deputy Dr. Goebbels Speaks
6. Proclamation Of The 'Italian Empire'
7. L'Italia Ha Vinto
8. Comrades In Struggle 'The Leader'
9. British Union
10. The Marching Song
11. Horst Wessel-Lied
12. Address On Plebiscite Of 10/4/38
13. Das Hakenkreuz
14. Closing Speech To Reichstag On 6/9/39
15. A Message To The Empire/Speech at Heston Airport
16. Adress To The Reichstag Declaring War
17. The Siegfried Line
18. Italian Declaration Of War
19. Bomben Auf Engelland
20. Tapfere, Kleine Soldatenfrau