- ｢予約商品の価格保証｣では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Rewired: Cybersecurity Governance (英語) ハードカバー – 2019/5/7
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Examines the governance challenges of cybersecurity through twelve, real-world case studies
Through twelve detailed case studies, this superb collection provides an overview of the ways in which government officials and corporate leaders across the globe are responding to the challenges of cybersecurity. Drawing perspectives from industry, government, and academia, the book incisively analyzes the actual issues, and provides a guide to the continually evolving cybersecurity ecosystem. It charts the role that corporations, policymakers, and technologists are playing in defining the contours of our digital world.
Rewired: Cybersecurity Governance places great emphasis on the interconnection of law, policy, and technology in cyberspace. It examines some of the competing organizational efforts and institutions that are attempting to secure cyberspace and considers the broader implications of the in-place and unfolding efforts—tracing how different notions of cybersecurity are deployed and built into stable routines and practices. Ultimately, the book explores the core tensions that sit at the center of cybersecurity efforts, highlighting the ways in which debates about cybersecurity are often inevitably about much more.
- Introduces the legal and policy dimensions of cybersecurity
- Collects contributions from an international collection of scholars and practitioners
- Provides a detailed "map" of the emerging cybersecurity ecosystem, covering the role that corporations, policymakers, and technologists play
- Uses accessible case studies to provide a non-technical description of key terms and technologies
Rewired: Cybersecurity Governance is an excellent guide for all policymakers, corporate leaders, academics, students, and IT professionals responding to and engaging with ongoing cybersecurity challenges.
Ryan Ellis is an Assistant Professor of Communication Studies at Northeastern University. His research and teaching focuses on topics related to communication law and policy, infrastructure politics, and cybersecurity.
Vivek Mohan is an attorney in private practice based in Northern California. Before entering private practice, he was associated with the Privacy, Data Security, and Information Law group at Sidley Austin LLP and the Cybersecurity Project at Harvard University.