Research Methods in Education: An Introduction (英語) ハードカバー – 2008/2/28
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
A classic in its field, Research Methods in Education explains the research process with emphasis on the formulation of a research question, referencing current literature in the field, using appropriate research designs, and writing and evaluating research reports. Both quantitative and qualitative research designs are described. Measurement, sampling, and statistics are presented as essential research tools.
Retaining the clear, concise writing style and organization that has made this text so popular, Research Methods in Education helps students evaluate research literature as well as master research methodology. It emphasizes the rationale for commonly used research procedures and their applications. The authors outline the nature of educational research and clearly define the steps in the research process.
The text is broad in scope–covering both quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods research methodologies as well as describing how to write research proposals and reports of completed research. Research Methods in Education gives students a solid understanding of all the elements of research.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Educational Psychology
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Research
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Professional Development
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Education > Theory