- 550 単語で推測し、他の人に推測します。
お知らせ：「ショッピングカートに入れる」ボタンをクリックすると、Amazonマーケットプレイス®の商品がカートに入ります。マーケットプレイスの商品は、出品者によって配送料 が異なります。（詳しくはこちら） マーケットプレイスからの新品/中古品購入は簡単&安全！
Just Oneは協力的なパーティーゲームで、一緒に遊ぶことができます。できるだけ多くのミステリーな言葉を発見できます。 チームメイトを助けるために最高の手がかりを見つけてください。 一意になると、同一の手がキャンセルされます。
ラマ / L.A.M.A AMIGO
|価格||￥ 5,639||￥ 1,540||￥ 4,820||￥ 3,300||￥ 3,850|
I rather enjoyed this game and have played it many times with groups of 6-8 players. The max is listed as 7, but the guesser does not need an easel, though playing with 8 may change the difficulty. The basic rules are fairly simple and listed in the description. One key area you may want to iron out beforehand is which words cancel out. The rule book does list some examples (e.g. variants of the same word family - prince and princess), but we ran into a few situations that were not clear from reading the rules, e.g. involving symbols and slang.
The first round I ever played was spent clarifying rules and feeling out how the group gave clues to each other. We did not do that well and immediately wanted to play again! The second time, however, we went on a 16 card winning streak (max was 13, but we kept going). Good grief, the game seemed way too easy now. Not wanting to feel like I wasted my money, and hoping to keep the interest of the group, I quickly proposed some rule modifications. We ended up playing another two hours.
Here are some ideas for some rule modifications. As you can see, you can come up with your own off of the basic idea of the game!
1) Speed rounds - e.g. 10 seconds to write clues once the guesser calls a number, then 30 seconds for the guesser to give their one guess. Lower the time as you progress. (5 seconds to write got very intense and hectic!)
2) Survival - see how long you can go through the cards with a limited number of "lives", or no lives at all.
3) Arrangements - if a round is too difficult, writers can arrange the clues in patterns/associations to help the guesser.
4) Pictionary clues - pictures only! This can be highly variable in difficulty. Should have a time limit, and no canceling out clues anymore.
5) Pictionary combo - same as above, with longer time limit. Draw lines to split the easel into 5 sections, and then instead of the guesser picking a number, the goal is to have them guess ALL the words on the card. In the time limit, the artists try to draw as many of the 5 words on the card as they can without coordinating. Score would be how many the guesser can guess correctly (one guess each).
I like to think of this purchase as buying the basic idea of the game along with some nice dry erase markers and plastic easels. You could really just play this game with pencils and paper and a word generator. There were also a few typos in the cards, and my group found it amusing that the symbols on the side of the box were not easily understood (for 3-7 players, ages 8+, and 20 minutes per game). So it's not the most polished game out there, but it is a very creative idea that has a lot of potential. As I got this on sale, I do think it is money well spent for the amount of fun we had. The rule modifications were key for us to keep interest. Whether or not it is worth it is up to you and your group, but if you see this at a decent price, I'd encourage you to give it a shot!
I think the game is helped by having rules that you have to start writing a word within 5 seconds.
The mechanics overall of the game are really fun. I like that all of a sudden you thought you were going to have 5 clues but you instead have 2 and still you find a way to pull it off. That is exciting. But i think where the game could use some help is some rules or scoring tweaks. I have not yet tried the game with any house rules (other than the 5 second rule)
I just bought Trapwords and I'm going to look and see if I like that better.
Super fun. Great value and very replayable. Must have for any collection.