Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages ペーパーバック – 2012/9/11
Take the guesswork out of using regular expressions. With more than 140 practical recipes, this cookbook provides everything you need to solve a wide range of real-world problems. Novices will learn basic skills and tools, and programmers and experienced users will find a wealth of detail. Each recipe provides samples you can use right away.
- Learn regular expressions basics through a detailed tutorial
- Use code listings to implement regular expressions with your language of choice
- Understand how regular expressions differ from language to language
- Handle common user input with recipes for validation and formatting
- Find and manipulate words, special characters, and lines of text
- Detect integers, floating-point numbers, and other numerical formats
- Parse source code and process log files
- Use regular expressions in URLs, paths, and IP addresses
- Manipulate HTML, XML, and data exchange formats
- Discover little-known regular expression tricks and techniques
Jan Goyvaerts runs Just Great Software, where he designs and develops some of the most popular regular expression software. His products include RegexBuddy, the world's only regular expression editor that emulates the peculiarities of 15 regular expression flavors, and PowerGREP, the most feature-rich grep tool for Microsoft Windows.
- 出版社 : O'Reilly Media; Second版 (2012/9/11)
- 発売日 : 2012/9/11
- 言語 : 英語
- ペーパーバック : 612ページ
- ISBN-10 : 1449319432
- ISBN-13 : 978-1449319434
- 寸法 : 17.78 x 3.28 x 23.34 cm
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: - 445,187位洋書 (の売れ筋ランキングを見る洋書)
However the others are more focused on various unix/c environments.
You can tell that this was not written in a laboratory or an ivory tower and the recipes are not just practical but the ones you will be challenged within the real world.
Do not tell anyone but I have fun reading this book in advance of a change to see the possibilities be for the questions arise.
While you are being mesmerized by regular expressions you are also being exposed to different environments; some you will be familiar with and others will make you say where have I been? To name a few various editors, the different languages themselves if you have not had a chance to experiment, each chapter tattle is a different concept or valid reason to use regular expressions.
El libro se enfoca en darnos "recetas" (de ahí el cookbook) sobre cómo resolver ciertos problemas. Además de incluir la solución para diversos lenguajes, nos provee una basta explicación del por qué la solución funciona.
Sin duda, la mejor ayuda sobre RegEx que recibí.