C# Programming for Absolute Beginners ペーパーバック – 2017/12/4
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
- Understand what programming is all about
- Write simple, but non-trivial, programs
- Become familiar with basic programming constructs such as statements, types, variables, conditions, and loops
- Learn to think like a programmer and combine these programming constructs in new ways
- Get to know C# as a modern, mainstream programming language, and Visual Studio as one of the world’s most popular programming tools
Radek Vystavel started programming at a young age and has been doing it ever since, as well as sharing it with others. Greatly inspired by Lev Landau and Richard Feynman, Radek has been influenced by their desire to always search for what is the most fundamental in any given situation, and by their courage to be different. Having worked as both a programming teacher in college and privately, and as a programmer, Radek started writing books on programming because many of his students had no previous knowledge of programming and he had difficulty finding a suitable textbook for them. During the years he has gained a unique insight into what is important when teaching beginners.
This book is designed for those interested in programming but have no prior experience. It takes readers through a transition of logical thought processes and explains how computers process information with simple commands. If you want to try programming but have found it daunting before, then this is the book for you. I am the Technical Reviewer of this book and have taught programming. For some, they just needed help with syntax, while others needed concepts understood first. This book helps readers gain that understanding.