Programming C# 6.0: Create Windows Desktop and Web Applications (英語) ペーパーバック – 2016/9/25
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
After years of incremental changes, C# has become one of the most versatile programming languages available. With this comprehensive guide, youll learn just how powerful C# 6.0 can be. Author Ian Griffiths guides you through C# 6.0 fundamentals and teaches you techniques for building web and desktop applications, including Windows Metro-style apps.
Completely rewritten for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C# code, such as generics, dynamic typing, and asynchronous programming features. Youll also get up to speed on XAML, ASP.NET, LINQ, and other .NET tools.
- Discover how C# supports fundamental coding features such as classes, other custom types, collections, and error handling
- Understand the differences between dynamic and static typing in C#
- Query and process diverse data sources such as in-memory object models, databases, and XML documents with LINQ
- Use .NETs multithreading features to exploit your computers parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how asynchronous language features can help improve application responsiveness and scalability
- Use XAML to create Windows Metro-style, phone, and classic desktop applications
Ian Griffiths is an independent consultant specializing in medical imaging applications and digital video. He also works as an instructor, teaching courses on .NET for DevelopMentor. Ian holds a degree in Computer Science from Cambridge University.