Prevention of Oral Disease (英語) ペーパーバック – 2003/7/17
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The new edition of Prevention of Oral Disease remains the only comprehensive textbook covering all aspects of dental prevention. Chapters covering conventional preventive issues such as diet and fluorides are complemented by innovative new or revised material in a wide range of areas, including mucosal disease, the pulp and endodontics and periodontal disease. Generic subjects such as the social dimension of oral health and health promotion underpin the clinically based chapters. The book is relevant to anyone who has to provide or understand prevention, irrespective of their clinical discipline or interest.
This is an essential text for undergraduates, but will be valuable for postgraduate students in many fields, and for dental practitioners and hygienists interested in current thinking on prevention. The material presented is concise, structured and well illustrated and is based on the most recent research evidence. For the first time, the book is presented in an attractive two-colour format and the use of summaries and key points throughout the book ensure that it is learner friendly.
I am delighted to have all 286 pages of this fourth edition of Prevention of Oral Disease on my bookshelf. National Oral Health Promotion Group Journal商品の説明をすべて表示する
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Dentistry > Dental Hygiene
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Dentistry > Pharmacology
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Dentistry > Preventive
- 洋書 > Medical Books > Medicine > Preventive Medicine
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language
- 洋書 > Science > Medicine > Dentistry
- 洋書 > Science > Medicine > Specialties