- ｢予約商品の価格保証｣では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
The Power Formula for Linkedln Success: Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search (英語) ペーパーバック – 2019/4/2
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
4th edition of the world’s most popular LinkedIn handbook—completely revised and updated, including tips for the mobile app
?Many LinkedIn books focus solely on creating a killer profile. But LinkedIn is not a spectator event. You can't just show up and wait for people to come to you.
LinkedIn is a professional networking community, and opportunities abound to make real money and advance your career. In addition to helping you create a magnetic, professional profile, this book will show you how to develop a comprehensive strategy for achieving your business and career goals.
Over 100,000 professionals have already used Breitbarth's LinkedIn secrets to land lucrative new customers and top-notch employees, grow their businesses and brands, and find great new jobs. And most people have only scratched the surface of LinkedIn's potential.
The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success will help you:
• Set yourself apart from the LinkedIn masses and build a powerful professional network
• Attract and engage with people who need your products, services, or skills
• Locate the right people for business partnerships and revenue opportunities
• Discover insider information about employers, customers, and competitors
• Find a great new job—many times when you're not even looking for one!
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful business tools on the planet—and The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success is your perfect step-by-step guide to mastering it!
Wayne Breitbarth is a nationally recognized LinkedIn consultant, speaker, and trainer who has helped more than 100,000 businesspeople understand how to effectively use LinkedIn. He is consistently asked to speak at meetings of Executive Agenda (EA), YPO, Vistage, and TEC, as well as CEO roundtables and Renaissance Forums (REF). With over 35 years of experience as a business owner and manager, Breitbarth shows companies how LinkedIn can benefit their overall growth and brand expansion, and provides employee training on how to execute on LinkedIn growth strategies.
You'll find value in The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search if:
* You're not sure if you need a LinkedIn profile or don't know where to start.
* You have an existing profile but want an excellent primer/checklist to make sure you've set up your profile for maximum impact.
* You're an experienced LinkedIn user who wants to peruse the topics and get a few power tips you may have missed. Each chapter has an "Applying the Formula" box which can be scanned for key topics.
The author begins by sharing his own skepticism about social media in general and LinkedIn in particular. He makes an excellent case for LinkedIn being the place where every professional of any age needs to be for visibility, regardless of niche, industry or profession. If you don't already have a LinkedIn profile, you'll soon be chomping at the bit to set one up.
The book's greatest value for me came in the step-by-step guidance through each section of the LinkedIn profile. Breitbarth explained how to make the profile keyword-rich, searchable, and appealing. He gave details about what should be included to improve the odds that you'll be found.
* Breitbarth talked about how to expand your network and how to ensure that your network is valuable and not just a collection of names.
* He explained how to leverage and cultivate relationships such as those with college classmates, former co-workers, and folks who share interest groups. I came away with a much better appreciation for how to use the LinkedIn search function.
* He gave advice on how to use LinkedIn settings for maximum utility without compromising privacy and security.
* If you're a job seeker, there is a whole chapter dedicated to how LinkedIn can help.
* I especially loved Chapter 19 called "Ready...Set...Go! A Six-Week, Two-Hour-per-Week Road Map to Results." No more excuses that you don't know what to do. It's all here, in black and white! This chapter alone is worth the price of the book.
In short, if you follow the training Wayne Breitbarth provides in The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search, you'll know how to:
* Create a profile more likely to be found by someone searching for the kind of work you do.
* Use your LinkedIn network to look for a new job.
* Use your LinkedIn network to find a qualified employee.
* Use your LinkedIn network to find new clients and turn your online resume into an income-generating tool
This book The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search is under 200 pages, so it won't take you long to read. It belongs on every business person's bookshelf.
You will know enough after reading this to help yourself find contacts and network like a pro, and you'll even be able to help your social media resistant friends get on LinkedIn.
What I liked most about this book:
1) The monthly action plan laid out at the end, complete with weekly tasks. Its well laid out enough that you could almost just type it into your Outlook or tasks calendar.
2) That the author starts with the most important part of a profile, describes how it works and how to set yours up, and then gives you a couple of things to do. I have completed most of the to dos suggested throughout the book. It was painless, and possibly even a little bit fun. And I hate networking.
So why no five stars? Honestly, the five stars are meant for books we "love," and though this was good enough to get me to use LinkedIn with confidence, I did not love the book. Did I mention I hate networking? I like this book as much as possible, considering its about a subject that I would like to ignore.