- ペーパーバック: 456ページ
- 出版社: For Dummies; 4版 (2009/12/9)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0470527587
- ISBN-13: 978-0470527580
- 発売日： 2009/12/9
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 18.8 x 3 x 23.6 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 437,863位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
PHP and MySQL For Dummies (英語) ペーパーバック – 2009/12/9
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Here's what Web designers need to know to create dynamic, database-driven Web sites
To be on the cutting edge, Web sites need to serve up HTML, CSS, and products specific to the needs of different customers using different browsers. An effective e-commerce site gathers information about users and provides information they need to get the desired result.
PHP scripting language with a MySQL back-end database offers an effective way to design sites that meet these requirements. This full updated 4th Edition of PHP & MySQL For Dummies gets you quickly up to speed, even if your experience is limited.
- Explains the easy way to install and set up PHP and MySQL using XAMPP, so it works the same on Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Shows you how to secure files on a Web host and how to write secure code
- Packed with useful and understandable code examples for Web site creators who are not professional programmers
- Fully updated to ensure your code will be compliant based on PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.1.31
- Provides clear, accurate code examples
PHP & MySQL For Dummies, 4th Edition provides what you need to know to create sites that get results.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Janet Valade is a technical writer, Web designer/programmer, and systems analyst. She has designed and developed data archives, supervised computer resource operations, and conducted seminars and workshops. She has written all previous editions of PHP & MySQL For Dummies.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
The biggest problem I have with this book is the countless typos, particularly in the code (which is the worst place for typos). Pretty disappointing for a 4th edition. For example, on the very last page (438, the index), it lists, under 'Y', ysquli_num_fields($result) function, but it is actually "mysqli....." (with the m in front). It is sometimes inconsistant with variable functions (like $firstname vs $firstName) which can cause problems, it talks about the "xor" operator but refers to it once as "or" which causes confusion, most of the time the die() function is used, there is a space before the parenthesis (which I haven't tested myself to see if that is ok, but I would think a function needs the parenthesis right after the word with no space). Some other things that annoy me are more annoying than they are serious, like inconsistant spacing in code, or I saw once where the '$' mark before an in-text variable name that wasn't formatted with the same font as the variable name itself. Also, the author's use of HTML doesn't really jive with me (some minor coding problems) but it's not a huge deal either. Or, there are some places where quote marks in code are bottom-quote-marks (looks like double-commas) instead of normal quote marks as they should look. These are mainly annoyances and not serious problems if you know to keep your eyes open.
The book has you work through examples, and then has the programs written out later on so you can go look at what they did.
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Databases > MySQL
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Software
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Programming > PHP
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- 洋書 > Education & Reference