- 【Amazon.co.jpのその他お買い得情報】 1万円以下で買えるスーツケース多数。安くても高機能なスーツケースは旅先で大活躍です。人気上昇中のAmazon限定モデルも。詳しくは 特集ページをチェック。
OSPREY(オスプレー) ソージョン28 メタルグレー
- 背 面：ハイロードシャシーサスペンション
- 容 量：80リットル
- 重 量：3.58kg
- 外 寸：縦72x横35.5x奥30cm
- 素 材：1680D高強度ナイロン・420Dナイロン パッククロス
4件中1 - 4件目のレビューを表示
I also purchased Eagle Creek's Pack It Garment Folders, one large size for pants and another medium size for shirts. This helps organize garments, compressed them down and makes it easy to get to a pair of pants, for instance, without disrupting all the shirts in the suitcase. I remove the folder with all my shirts without messing them up, then open the folder with my pants and easily remove the pair of pants I need.
- INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT! For wheeled luggage, especially, I've never had a bag with this much storage capacity that weighed so little.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE! This thing was thrown from trains, knocked down stairs, hauled on and off dozens of trucks, planes, boats, etc, and there's not a scratch on her.
- OFF ROAD WHEELS! The extra large wheels on this made rolling it down cobblestone streets or over rocky paths a snap. All my friends were sweating from carrying their bags, but mine rolled along no problem.
- STORAGE CAPACITY! The bag looks smaller than it is, and the well-placed straps help you adjust it so you never feel like your stuff is packed too loose or too tight. I was impressed with how much the bag expanded to fit all of my souvenirs and extra clothing/shoes that I purchased abroad. And still stayed under the weight limit because the bag was so light to begin with! WOW!
- CONVERTIBLE! Yes, you can convert this bag to a backpack! I only had to do it once because the off-road wheels were so good that I didn't need to. But when I did, man oh man, it's impressive! I've had other bags that converted from rolling to backpack before, but not like this. This has a full mesh suspension system like a professional hiking backpack. You'd think that would take up a lot of space, but it doesn't! The design is REALLY well thought out and just PERFECT.
In short, there's nothing else like this on the market. I did my research and considered over two dozen bags before settling on this one, and I am so glad I did! It was the most expensive one, but it was worth every penny. I look forward to using it for years and years to come!
-Lots of room and compartments
-Opens all the way up to easily fit in packing cubes
-I was able to use it as a backpack in the rough terrain of Thailand.
-The bag seems a bit top heavy and tends to tip over easily
-The handle is just plain awkward, it is not long enough for someone who is taller like myself.
-The outer material is not rugged...It did not hold up well on my 1.5 month trip accross Europe and Thailand. There are a few rips and tares on the front that seemed to happen only to my pack and not the others traveling with me.
For the price I expected more out of this product.