It is almost impossible to stick to a calorie restricted diet long enough to reach your weight loss goal if it leaves you feeling hungry. Low blood sugar can cause a lack of concentration, irritability, and intense hunger. It leads to an instinctive urge to eat -- especially sweets.
You will discover how to:
- Increase satiety (the absence of hunger)
- Time meals and snacks
- Choose low caloric density and high satiety foods
- Choose portions of foods you like from the different food groups to balance meals and snacks according to individual estimated needs
- Learn to visualize appropriate portion sizes
- Make carbohydrates your primary fuel source as nature intended
- Improve your energy and concentration throughout the day
This eating plan is also safe for healthy individuals who do not experience low blood sugar.
Get nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. There are many weight-loss books available but few with such professional backing. Denise Dubé has over 18 years experience as a clinical dietitian and nutrition consultant in the USA and Canada.