Kindle Cloud Readerを使い、ブラウザですぐに読むことができます。
携帯電話のカメラを使用する - 以下のコードをスキャンし、Kindleアプリをダウンロードしてください。
Non Stop Jiu-Jitsu: Use a World Champion's Aggressive and Efficient Style of Jiu-Jitsu to Win Matches and Tap More People Out! ペーパーバック – 2020/7/12
This book is laid out in gorgeous full colour and multi-page spreads where you'll learn plug and play gameplans for exactly how to control and submit your opponent on the ground. These techniques and combinations have been developed and tested over decades of competition so you know you can rely on them when the chips are down.
You'll also get advanced details, training tips and conceptual breakdowns that will make your jiu-jitsu more powerful than ever before.
• 265 FULL COLOUR PAGES: Every page and technique is brought to life with high quality, full colour photography, clearly showing all the details you need to master the material.
• STEP-BY-STEP TECHNIQUES: Every technique is broken down into easy-to-follow steps so that you always know how to advance your position properly.
• DETAILS, CLOSEUPS AND ALTERNATE ANGLES: Every technique is shown from multiple angles, with special attention paid to the little details that make the difference between success and failure.
• FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENTS AND ADVANCED APPLICATIONS: The book covers the most important and fundamental movements in BJJ, exactly how to apply those movements in sparring, and how to link them together into advanced applications.
• COMPETITION PROVEN STRATEGIES: The techniques, tips and strategies shown have been field tested in hundreds of high level matches against some of the best competitors in the world.
Can't recommend highly enough, make sure to get your copy.
But this book is a total different beast. It was clearly designed not so much as a compendium of techniques but more as a deck of gameplans, meaning you can just pick it up and study sequences of action, which I find much more easy to translate into actual sparring. Plus, you are getting insight to the actual way that Brandon Mullins fights, complete with details, the whys and the hows. I found that to be really actionable and clever. It's much easier to learn and to have information retention that way.
The layout is really well-thought out. You can just visualize every step of the way whilst never losing the big picture of the action path you're studying (or referencing ) at the moment. The additional texts with Brandon's tips that touch on aspects beyond technique are really worth the money on themselves, really.
It really is amazing what can be done with a BJJ book in this day and age.
I hope new books like this by Stephan get released. I couldn't recommend it more.
(Plus, you never know when the internet might get wiped out).
Oh, and let's not forget our mandatory OSS: OSS!
COVID has put a damper on these activities but I will be ready and able the moment I can again. For sport or self defence (which I feel is most important). I have already got well into the book and the photos and breakdowns are much more detailed than other books I have seen in the past, where some might be step 1 to 4, this is steps 1 to 10. Much more detail. Lastly the purchase of this book helps support someone who has supported me for free by posting videos and creating content.
I am looking forward to reviewing and mastering the basics as well as trying some new techniques I have been looking at in the book.
The written descriptions of the techniques are clear and brief, which works great for me in combination with the photos. There are text sections of Concepts and Training Tips throughout the book and I found these to be helpful as well.
There are 3 main sections of the book - Advanced Fundamentals, Butterfly Guard, and De La Riva Guard. There are solo drills as well as partner work. My school doesn't really teach Butterfly Guard so I found this section very interesting, and I have sort of dismissed De La Riva Guard as I have short legs - but this book made me want to try these techniques out and see which ones I can make work for me.
I am a Masters 4 blue belt, and have been training for almost 5 years.