- 本カテゴリの商品を2500円以上購入で買取金額500円UPキャンペーン対象商品です。商品出荷時に買取サービスでご利用いただけるクーポンをメールにてご案内させていただきます。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Protein and Peptide Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery, Volume 98 (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology) (英語) ハードカバー – 2015/4/8
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series has been the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in application of powerful techniques in a wide bioscience area
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
Rossen Donev received his PhD degree in 1999 from the Institute of Molecular Biology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He did postdoctoral training at Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK (renamed after the merger with Cancer Research Campaign to Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute) and Cardiff University. In 2010 Dr. Donev was appointed Lecturer in Swansea University. Currently he is Director of Biomed Consult Ltd, UK. His major research interests include signalling pathways involved in neuropsychiatric disorders and tumour escape from the immune system, and development of therapeutic strategies for treatment. He has published more than 50 research papers, has chaired scientific meetings in Molecular Medicine and given plenary talks at Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder meetings. Rossen Donev has consulted on projects related to development of treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders and cancer therapies. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology and on editorial board of several other journals.