Nana, Vol. 12 (英語) ペーパーバック – 2008/9/2
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
• An ongoing manga series—over 17 volumes with over 38.3 million copies sold to date in Japan
• Every volume has reached the TOP 10 in Japan’s best-seller list.
• Inspired an anime series, live action movies, music CD, and PS2 game
• VIZ Media has the rights for the Nana anime series.
• VIZ Pictures is releasing Nana movie 1 & 2.
• A top-ten title in Japan and winner of a Shogakukan Manga Award in the girls category in 2003
• Named one of the Top 50 Manga Properties in 2006 by ICv2
• Yazawa also contributed character designs for the Courtney Love inspired series, Princess Ai. The collaboration between the grunge rock queen and the wildly popular mangaka was an immediate hit.
Hachi tells herself that she's got her eye on the future and her life with Takumi, but she just can't let go of the past and her friendship with Nana and the rest of Blast--especially Nobu. And the tangle gets thicker when Hachi's wedding has to be postponed in favor of Nana and Ren's nuptials. Can Hachi handle another delay in her happily-ever-after?
Ai Yazawa is the creator of many popular manga titles, including Tenshi Nanka Janai (I'm No Angel) and Gokinjo Monogatari (Neighborhood Story). Another series, Kagen no Tsuki (Last Quarter), was made into a live-action movie and released in late 2004. American readers were introduced to Yazawa's stylish and sexy storytelling in 2002 when her title Paradise Kiss was translated into English.
Nana has become the all-time best selling shojo title from Japanese publishing giant, Shueisha. Cumulative sales from the first 12 graphic novels have sold more than 22 million copies and the series even garnered a Shogakukan Manga Award in the Girls' category in 2003. A live-action Nana movie released in Japanese theaters in the fall of 2005.