Must-See Japan: The complete insider's guide to seeing the best of Japan in one trip (英語) ペーパーバック – 2016/5/28
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
*UPDATED FOR 2018 - NOW WITH OVER 30% MORE CONTENT!* Must-See Japan is your up-to-date and concise guide for discovering the best sights, the most delicious foods and the essential must-do activities in this fascinating and complex country. Written by someone who has spent over 10 years living in and travelling all around the country, this book is full of inside information to help you discover some of the best things on offer, from popular tourist attractions to hidden gems most tourists miss.Offering detailed itineraries for trips lasting a couple of days to a few weeks, this guide will help you plan every detail of your stay in Japan.
Must-See Japan includes:
• Insider tips and advice on when and where is best to visit, so you won’t miss a thing
• Detailed itineraries for making the most of your Japanese adventure
• Travel advice, including information on rail passes, trains and buses
• Lists everything from hotels, hot springs and restaurants, to best Wi-Fi options and must-do activities
• Useful links to websites with all the latest information
• Practical advice on what to do and how to do it, drawing on the personal experience of the author, a long-term resident of Japan
• Quickly find the information you need with guides to each region and city
• Small, compact size, so easy to carry around everywhere
• Unbeatable value for a guide packed with a decade's worth of firsthand and trustworthy advice
Tom Fay is a British author and freelance writer who has been living in Japan for almost a decade. He has written extensively about the outdoors and travel in Japan, both online and in print, for The Guardian, Forbes Travel Guide, Japan Today and many other media outlets. He has a keen interest in landscape photography, and is the main author of the forthcoming guidebook 'Walking and Trekking in the Japan Alps' to be published by Cicerone Press.
1件中1 - 1件目のレビューを表示
Tom Fay really seems like he knows what he’s talking about, and writes well. I love that on some of the first few pages he outlines, very simply, suggested itineraries for a one or two week trip to Japan (by recommending how many days to spend in each city/area). Those seem like the most common trip lengths for 80% of people. The book clearly highlights the “must-do’s” in asterisks and secondary priorities in bold, making it very easy to pick out things. It also still includes a little bit of extra content in a concise manner, with things like best day trips outside of Tokyo/Kyoto, and a “If you have more time” chapter that includes a quick page or two on other regions of Japan to explore. Plus, Tom includes links to websites for almost all sections in case you really do wanna do more extensive research on particular items. Very up-to-date (2017), wonderfully simple, and priced right! A great book for planning a trip to Japan.
Also has a section of recommendations for people who can only be in Japan for a few days as well! For a great price, this book will save you many hours of researching on the net!