Moon Los Angeles (Travel Guide) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2018/10/9
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Go hiking in Runyon Canyon, take a selfie with the Hollywood sign, and find the best taco truck in town: Experience the City of Angels with a local with Moon Los Angeles.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow a self-guided neighborhood walk
- See the Sights: Browse the boutiques in Silver Lake, take surfing lessons in Venice, or take a sunrise yoga class on the beach. Listen to the classics at the Disney Concert Hall, stroll the quirky Santa Monica Pier, or go back in time at the Getty Villa
- Get a Taste of the City: Dive into a kogi taco, savor soup dumplings, sample your way through a farmers market, and discover the best mole outside Oaxaca
- Bars and Nightlife: Relax with a craft beer in a gastropub, find the hottest new nightclub, mingle at a beachfront bar, or sip expertly made cocktails in a trendy speakeasy
- Honest Advice: LA local Halli Jastaran Faulkner shares her love of this sprawling metropolis
- Strategic Itineraries and Day Trips: Make the most of your trip with ideas for foodies, outdoor adventurers, film buffs, beach bums, and art lovers, or follow itineraries for day trips to Disneyland, Catalina Island, Orange County, and more
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools: Background information on LA's landscape, history, and culture, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
Hitting the road? Check out Moon California Road Trip. Heading further south? Try Moon San Diego.
When she was 17, Halli Jastaran Faulkner traveled alone from upstate New York to work in a rural school in Ghana. Officially bitten by the travel bug, she has spent the ensuing years plotting and planning her next adventure. Her favorite travelling moments include searching for a hookah bar in Tel Aviv, riding a Ferris wheel in Madrid, and dancing barefoot in Negril.
After receiving her law degree from The George Washington University in 2011, Halli headed to California where she discovered the majestic Pacific; she hasn't looked back since. In Los Angeles, Halli has found a home as an attorney, a writer, and a yoga teacher.
On any given day, you can find Halli hanging out with her beautiful wife Rachel, or headstanding on Santa Monica sands. She loves a lot of things about L.A., including its art, tacos, and casual-cool aesthetic, but the beach remains her favorite thing of all, especially during sunset.