Mcfarlane Halo Anniversary Plaque Edition Action Figure Cortana
|価格：||￥ 5,234 (￥ 1,047 / 1商品あたりの価格)|
|ポイント:||633pt (12%) 詳細はこちら|
- *4.5 inch scale figure *22 points of articulation *Includes character specific weapons and accessories *Bonus build a difficulty symbol plaque Light Up Base included *Officially licensed Halo *Collect them all *Highly detailed sculpt and paint schemes *Brand new
*4.5 inch scale figure *22 points of articulation *Includes character specific weapons and accessories *Bonus build a difficulty symbol plaque Light Up Base included *Officially licensed Halo *Collect them all *Highly detailed sculpt and paint schemes *Brand new
Merchant related: The item I ordered was advertised as "new" but arrived with a ripped-open and re-stapled package. That is not acceptable to figurine collectors. I notice another reviewer wrote a similar complaint.
For the figurine itself (which is actually why I'm giving it 1 star), it's disappointing in every aspect:
* The paint job is horrid, like someone slop-brushed random blue lines on it with a paintbrush missing several bristles.
* The pose (which is visible in the photo but becomes even more pronounced when seen first-hand) does not give the feeling of the personality of Cortana. The figurine itself is very well-sculpted and quite attractive... but it gives more the feeling of a supermodel striking a pose rather than Cortana performing the function of a computer AI.
* The three LEDs which light the figure are fairly low-power, their combined light barely illuminating the figurine. Further, rather than being under and surrounding the figurine they're set on the front of the base and projecting toward Cortana, which rather than projecting up through her clear body instead light up only the front of her and cast a horrid shadow on whatever is behind her. In addition, some users may be amused to find that when the lights are on and the room somewhat darkened, they pinpoint-focus on her cr*tch... making it glow brightly while the rest of the model is barely lit. Intentional? Unintentional? One has to wonder.
* The switch to the LEDs is on the bottom of the base rather than conveniently located, forcing one to pick up the entire unit to turn it on. Reports are a fully-charged battery doesn't last long, so one would not wish to keep this on all the time-- and thus would wish for better switch placement (like maybe a push-down base that switches on and off when pushed from the top). Very poor power design overall. A USB-lit base would have been far better.
All in all, a badly-designed and poorly-produced figurine. I collect specific figurines and I'm not excessively picky; I don't believe I've ever rated a one of them under 3 or 4. For a figurine to get a 1-star rating from me means one thing: rush job and total failure to think about the overall project.
However I will give them this (and thus the reason for 2 good stars): the totally clear blue body is a good idea. They just needed a more "Cortana-like" pose, better LED placement... and either leave the paint off or get the painter a new set of glasses.
Cortana glows a beautiful blue in the dark, and stays on the stand well..the 3 LED lights shine upon Cortana giving her the hologram effect . she is well made, and looks fantastic on the stand, especially in the dark..a present my Gran Daughter will hold dear to her heart for years to come...