Materials Handbook: A Concise Desktop Reference (英語) ハードカバー – 2000/3/29
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
François Cardarelli has had wide-ranging commercial and industrial experience of materials, commodities and processes:
• at CNRS in Paris he designed and used electrochemical sensors for pollution control;
• as a research scientist at Électricité de France he helped to invent methods of preparation of industrial titanium and tantalum electrodes;
• as a registered professional consultant in Toulouse, he solved problems in electrochemical engineering, the selection of electrode materials, corrosion and high-temperature operation;
• at the Avestor Corporation, he worked as an industrial electrochemist and materials expert in charge of strategic raw materials, scientific and technical support for lithium processing and, as Battery Product Leader, in charge of lithium polymer batteries for electric vehicles, down-hole drilling anf telecommunications he defined battery requirements and specifications and invented pyrometallurgical and hydrometallurgical processing for spent lithium batteries;
• at Rio Tinto Iron and Titanium, he was principal chemist for Materials at Sorel-Tracy in Quebéc dealing with valorization processes for industrial residues and refactory benchmarking and electrowinning of metallic titanium.
• at the Material and Electrochemical Research (MER) Corp., Tucson (Arizona, USA) he was principal electrochemist working on the electrowinning of titanium metal powder from composite anodes and other materials-related projects.
• at present he is Manager of Recycling at 5NPlus Inc in Saint-Laurent Quebéc.
Doctor Cardarelli is also the author of Encyclopaedia of Scientific Units, Weights and Measures for Springer (ISBN: 1-85233-682-X).