Mastering Bitcoin (英語) ペーパーバック – 2014/12/20
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Want to join the technological revolution that's taking the world of finance by storm? Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the requisite knowledge to help you participate in the internet of money. Whether you're building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this practical book is essential reading.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its infancy and it's already spawned a multi-billion dollar global economy. This economy is open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides you with the knowledge you need (passion not included).
This book includes:
- A broad introduction to bitcoin--ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- Offshoots of the bitcoin and blockchain inventions, including alternative chains, currencies, and applications
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Andreas is a passionate technologist, who is well-versed in many technical subjects. He is a serial tech-entrepreneur, having launched businesses in London, New York, and California. He has earned degrees in Computer Science and Data Communications and Distributed Systems from UCL. With experience ranging from hardware and electronics to high level business and financial systems technology consulting and years as CTO/CIO/CSO in many companies -- he combines authority and deep knowledge with an ability to make complex subjects easy to understand. More than 200 of his articles on security, cloud computing and data centers have been published in print and syndicated worldwide. His expertise includes Bitcoin, crypto-currencies, Information Security, Cryptography, Cloud Computing, Data Centers, Linux, Open Source and robotics software development. He also has been CISSP certified for 12 years.
As a bitcoin entrepreneur, Andreas has founded three bitcoin businesses and launched several community open-source projects. He often writes articles and blog posts on bitcoin, is a permanent host on Let's Talk Bitcoin and prolific public speaker at technology events. Andreas serves on the advisory boards of several bitcoin startups and serves as the Chief Security Officer of Blockchain.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
Otherwise, very well researched and clearly written.
NOT a book for someone who is just getting into the Bitcoin scene. There are FREE websites that can give you beginner information. Please play it safe..backup wallets, paper wallets, etc. I've lost thousands of dollars in bitcoin because I was too eager to make bitcoins; no backups, no paper wallet;
The language is direct and to the point so there is quite a lot of information packed into the 200 pages.
A nice balance between code shown, diagrams, and explanations was provided throughout the book. In some cases the explanations could have used a little more depth as author explains some highly techincal ideas quickly. Still, this is the only real substantial Bitcoin book out there for now.
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Finance
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Personal Finance
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Internet & Web Culture > E-Commerce
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Networking > Network Security
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms > Cryptography
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance