- 本カテゴリの商品を2500円以上購入で買取金額500円UPキャンペーン対象商品です。商品出荷時に買取サービスでご利用いただけるクーポンをメールにてご案内させていただきます。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Marketing Automation For Dummies (英語) ペーパーバック – 2014/4/14
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Multiply the effectiveness of your campaigns with marketing automation
Marketing automation technology has been shown to dramatically increase lead conversions and average deal sizes as well as improving forecasting and customer segmentation. A subset of CRM, it focuses on defining, scheduling, segmenting, and tracking marketing campaigns. This friendly book demystifies marketing automation in straightforward terms, helping you leverage the tools and handle the processes that will enable a seamless integration with your CRM program. Learn to establish a buyer profile, assess your needs, select tools, create a lead scoring model, and much more.
- Marketing automation is a next-generation, CRM-related tool for increasing lead conversions and improving forecasting and customer segmentation
- This book provides an easy-to-understand introduction to the tools and technology, helping you evaluate your current processes, choose the appropriate tools, and follow best practices in making the most of them
- Written by Mathew Sweezey, Marketing Automation Evangelist at Pardot (ExactTarget), a leading provider of marketing automation solutions
- Covers working with the marketing lifecycle, evaluating your assets, integrating marketing automation with CRM and with other processes, nurturing your leads, and using marketing automation to reach buyers via e-mail, social media, and more
Marketing Automation For Dummies is the ideal guide to get you up and running with marketing automation, putting your business on the cutting edge and enhancing your competitiveness.
Mathew Sweezey has quickly built a reputation as one of the leading minds in marketing automation. He has spoken on the topic of marketing automation around the world and also writes for ClickZ.com on the topic. Mathew is the Marketing Automation Evangelist for Salesforce.
This book is a badly needed and the best, most comprehensive resource on the subject.
Sweezey appropriately starts with the best practices for leaping the internal hurdles on acquiring Marketing Automation and getting the necessary buy-in from the executive team. In my experience as an end user, I've seen adoption be one of the most critical factors in a successful deployment so it's great to see all of the pieces laid out.
Throughout the rest of the book, both strategy and tactical execution are thoroughly discussed. Finally a book that can discuss high level concepts while actually teaching you how to make them a reality in your own organization. Many of the ways in which the author describes nurturing a relationship with email shows a deep understanding of both sales & marketing tactics.
I highly recommend this book for everyone looking to learn more about marketing automation, those who are implementing it, and finally for those who have used it for years. There's something in it for all of us and huge returns for the whole organization!
Sweezey does an outstanding job of explaining how marketing automation allows organizations to consolidate, streamline, and better manage campaigns that were once cumbersome to track and administer.
This books not only gives a comprehensive high-level overview of marketing automation, but also provides practical tips on:
effective calls to action
and much more.
If you’re just starting to investigate a platform, or a leader wanting to rally your team around more effective campaign strategies, this book is a must read.