Managing Change in Crisis: Covey Live from NYC (英語) CD – Abridged, Audiobook
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Recognized as one of Time magazine's 25 most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey has dedicated his life to demonstrating how every person can truly control their destiny with profound, yet straightforward guidance. As an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author, his advice has given insight to millions. He has sold over 20 million books sold (in 38 languages), and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. His most recent major book, The 8th Habit , has sold nearly 400,000 copies. He holds an MBA from Harvard, and doctorate degree from Brigham Young University. He is the co-founder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, the leading global professional services firm with offices in 123 countries. He lives with his wife and family in Utah.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- 洋書 > Formats > Audio CDs > Authors, A-Z > ( C ) > Covey, Stephen R.
- 洋書 > Formats > Audio CDs > Business > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audio CDs > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Government
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership
- 洋書 > Self-Help