Lonely Planet Puerto Rico 7 (Travel Guide) ペーパーバック – イラスト付き, 2017/12/19
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Ricois your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Follow Old San Juan's labyrinthine laneways, laze on the sand at Playa Flamenco, or kayak into the bioluminescent bay at Vieques -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Puerto Rico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, customs, music, arts, landscapes, wildlife
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque, Luquillo, Fajardo, Culebra, Vieques, Ponce, Arroyo, Guayama, Pozuelo, Rincon, Mayaguez, Manati, Arecibo, Dorado, Caguas, Bosque Estatal de Carite and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our most comprehensive guide to Puerto Rico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
I went to Puerto Rico in June 2019, almost in two years after the hurricane Maria in September 2017 happened. But the island ist still recovering and some of tourist attractions are closed. For example I couldn't see the Camuy River Cave Park and the Natural Reserve Cabezas de San Juan, because they are still closed due to cleanup and restoration efforts. So I advise to check all the information in Internet on official web-sites additionally, before going somewhere.