Lonely Planet Kenya (Lonely Planet Travel Guide) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2018/6/19
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Lonely Planet: The worlds number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Kenya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at a million wildebeest migrating across the rolling savannah of the Masai Mara; try to calm your breath as you get close to big cats and mighty elephants; take your pick from national parks for mountain hiking, wildlife spotting or snorkelling. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kenya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planets Kenya:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, tribes of Kenya, national parks and reserves
- Covers Nairobi, Southeastern Kenya, Mombasa & the South Coast, Lamu & the North Coast, Southern Rift Valley, Masai Mara & Western Kenya, Central Highlands & Laikipia, Northern Kenya, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kenya is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planets East Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all East Africa has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the worlds number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, weve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. Youll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other. New York Times
Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world. Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
- 'Connelly's Camp' in Naivasha is infact Camp Carnelly's
- Wildebeest Eco Camp in Nairobi is no longer in Malindi but now in Karen
- Samburu Trails and Trekking in Maralal hasn't been in operation since 2007.
It has the basics, gives a reasonable overview and it will get you around Kenya. But for a country as well travelled as Kenya, the sloppiness was at an unacceptable standard for LP.