Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories 9 (Travel Guide) ペーパーバック – 折り畳みマップ, 2018/7/17
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover the ruins of ancient Jericho, take an early morning walk to the Temple Mount for a breathtaking view of the Dome of the Rock, and float in the briny waters of the Dead Sea - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Israel and the Palestinian Territories and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Israel & the Palestinian Territories:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Jerusalem, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa & the North Coast, Lower Galilee & Sea of Galilee, Upper Galilee & Golan, West Bank, The Gaza Strip, The Dead Sea, The Negev, Petra
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Israel & the Palestinian Territories is our most comprehensive guide to the area, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for wider coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Middle East for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
I bought a plastic sleeve cover this time, as I ruined the cover last time pulling it in and out of bags.
Obviously it's easy to use booking.com for your accomodation bookings these days and it's up to the minute info, but I think you need such a book to accompany any travels, it's invaluable for me.
I particularly liked the balanced way they write about the various issues in Israel, and leave it to the readers to decide for themselves.