Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi (Lonely Planet Travel Guide) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2018/12/18
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, wander the labyrinth of lanes and exotic souks in Bur Dubai and Deira, and shop for a new outfit before a night on the town - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dubai & Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah & Around, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, UAE East Coast
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi is our most comprehensive guide to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Dubai and Pocket Abu Dhabi, our handy-sized guides featuring the best sights and experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)