What are the secrets for writing a great ending for your novel? How do you leave readers so satisfied that they'll want another book by you—right now? What tools and techniques can shape your last fifty pages into a powerful, unforgettable experience?
In this book, International Thriller Writers Award winner and #1 bestselling writing teacher James Scott Bell reveals:
• The five types of endings.
• What needs to happen in Act 3.
• How to use the Ah and Uh-Oh emotional wallops.
• A simple technique for crafting twist endings.
• The most important secret of all—resonance.
• The Stew, Brew, Accrue, Do brainstorming method.
• The best way to tie up loose ends.
• The most common ending mistakes, and how to avoid them.
And more. Read this book and you will come away with a thorough knowledge of why great endings work and how to create them for every novel you write.