Ju-Ju-Be Be All おむつバッグ 黒チェリーの渦巻き
- たくさんの整理整頓付きMommy ポケット。
Ju Ju Be's Be Allのバッグは賢く、夏が終わります。 あなたも賢いので、バッグも持っているはずです。 フレンドリーなポケットは、持ち物に沿って簡単にトートでき、抗菌ライニングが楽しく、細菌を起こしません。 カラフルな裏地があなたをより気に入るでしょう - 内側にサプライズ。 テフロン加工の外側の生地により、バッグを掃除しやすく汚れにくくなっています。 写真を友人に抱きしめるのに便利な写真ポケット。お母さん用ポケットには長めのキークリップ、化粧品ポーチ、サングラスケースが付いており、レンズをきれいに収納できます。このバッグの特徴はたったの数です。 また、散らかったシャトルを含む、別々のオムツ交換ステーションもあります。 これらがすべて一か所に置いているため、サプライ用の掘り出しはもうありません。 バッグには別売のBe Connectionベビーカークリップ用の回転アタッチメントポイントがあります。 調節可能なショルダーストラップには、形状記憶フォーム付きのトップノッチショルダーパッドと、快適さを追求するために、下部にグリッピーテクスチャがついています。肩から滑り落ちません。 Crumbの排水口が散らかりばめるので、バッグの中に入れないようにします。 洗濯機洗い可。 サイズ：14×11×5.5インチ。
4件中1 - 4件目のレビューを表示
1. I LOVE the lotus lullaby print! I am very picky about my accessories and looked at a million different diaper bag designs and fabrics. I wanted something that wouldn't overpower whatever outfit I wear, but would still be striking and cute. I was worried that the silver lining would look cheap, but it's really quite nice. The material looks expensive and well made. I haven't washed it yet, so I hope it holds up in the long run.
2. The Be All bag... I had really been wanting the BFF, but I got this one instead. Mostly due to the great price I got. I like the overall sleek look of the Be All vs. The BFF's visible zippers and pockets on the front. However, the mommy pocket in the front flap is a bit odd-- the flap sticks out, and the weight is front-heavy once you get your wallet in there. I do love the strong magnetic closure, and I think it's easier to get into a flap with one hand than struggling with a zipper. (when does a mommy ever have TWO free hands?!)
3. What it holds... It is not going to hold a massive amount of things or even a plush blanket without pushing it to it's limits. It WILL hold your essentials and some extras. The bottle pockets on each side are perfect for my Avent bottles with a little room to spare. Also, I love the key holder. I'll never Dig for my keys again! :)
4. Changing pad & crumb drains... The changing pad is very nice. However, I'm still trying to figure out why the crumb drains (open corners in the bottom seam of the bag) are in the changing pad section. It's not the pocket where you'll be keeping snacks. Maybe I'm missing something...but it doesn't make sense to me.
5. Messenger style... I really wish the strap was LONGER! I am 5'8" and am average/slim. I makes a great shoulder bag--nice wide, comfortable strap that doesn't slip! Love that! BUT... it seems too short when in wear it cross-body. I almost returned it because of it. On the ju ju be site, I read about updates they made to the bags, making the strap longer on the Be All. In my
opinion, it's still lacking. Just FYI, the straps are not removable. Also-- there are metal loops on each side if you want to attach it
to your stroller or attach a paci pod. I haven't used stroller straps yet, but that bit of information was hard to find online.
Long review...but those are the things I wish I knew when I was searching for information. Oh, also-- the yellowish color in the bag is really more of a muted olive green. Beautiful bag! I'm excited to have it! :-). Hope this review helps!
Nice looking, material is great, love the shoulder strap which is made from the same material as the bag, unlike almost every other diaper bag out there with the straps that ruin your clothes. Not heavy.
Cons: 1- does not hold much which is a pro and con at the same time, basically it holds everything I need for one baby except a thick blanket, which we definitely need. 2-The mommy pocket is unusable, if you put stuff in it other than things like napkins and coupons, it will bulk up and if its too stuffed the magnet will not close properly. 3- what annoyed me the most is that it is not easy to clean as they claim it to be, I got a light color and after one quick trip in the car I found a small stain, no problem right ? Jujube claim their bags to be wipe-able with baby wipes. Not in my case ! I used every baby wipe and boogie wipe I have, then ended up rubbing it with sponge and soap, still, its there, and the fabric around it is not the same ! Needless to say, no wipe has worked on any other stain I got on it so far !
Overall I do not regret it, I would from now on get jujube bags whenever they are in sale, and in a dark color ! Yet I plan on getting more jujube bags because I love the material its made of. You need a bigger bag if you have more than one kid and/or if you are going on a plane or a long trip.
I researched Ju-Ju-be and a few others. I decided to go with ju ju be based on the reviews of the quality of the bags. I chose the" be all" based on price and size after watching videos on YouTube. We use disposable diapers and I breastfeed so I do not carry bottles, formula, water etc..
I bought an extra "mess shuttle" so I could have an extra bag for soiled items. One is already with the bag when purchased. In the original I put 2 bibs, spoons and a washcloth. The second one I rolled up and put in a pocket to put dirty clothes, bibs, and used spoons.
The mommy pocket- This pocket is good for keys, Chap Stick, pens and maybe a few other items. I put ink pens in the sunglass holder, Chap Stick and liners in the zipper pocket and try to use the key fob for my keys. If you pack too much in the zipper pocket the front of the bag sticks out. It has the capacity to hold a lot more but I chose to keep it simple.
This bag does not have metal feet on the bottom to protect it when sitting it down. The ju ju be "better be" does. I believe that bag is the same concept as the "be all" except it has reverse measurements.
The changing station has to be one of my favorite parts of this bag. Having my diapers, wipes, cream, and bags stored in this handy front zipper pocket allows for so much room in the actual diaper bag. My LO is in size 3 diapers and I can put 5-6 diapers in the zipper mesh pocket without it being too bulky and it zips up fine. I removed the mess shuttle from the changing station and keep it in the center of the bag. I use the clip in the changing station to hang a munchkin bag holder to put dirty diapers in when I am not at home.
The individual pockets in the diaper bag are great. My wallet fits perfectly in one of the side pockets. I also carry a nursing cover, receiving blanket, coupon organizer, change of clothes for baby, nasal aspirator and other care items in the other mesh pockets.
On each end of the bag there are 2 pockets with 3M insulation to keep bottles warm/cold. I use one for my water bottle and the other for my cell phone. I have put a nuby sippy cup in there and it fits nicely.
The changing pad is a little bulky in the back of the bag but it is a very nice changing pad to use in public. I have plenty of room for the items I carry so I do not need the back pocket. There are also "crumb drains" in the back pocket so you can push stuff through the holes from left over snack crumbs or whatever is in there. I would not put stacks near the changing pad. This may be a great feature to use when your child is older and you do not need the changing pad.
With the remaining room in the center of the bag I put toys and teethers and whatever else I may need. The light colored lining is helpful to be able to see what is in the bag. I also love the texture of the bag. It can be wiped clean.
If you do not like messenger style bags this is not for you. It has taken me a little while to get used tot it. My old bag was a zip top so everything got thrown in there. This bag helps me stay organized!
If you are concerned about the size and the ability to fit everything you need in it watch several YouTube videos comparing other bags. I was able to pack it to my needs based on the videos.
The pictures provided show what my bag looks like on a daily basis.